I am pleased to offer a unique and affordable aviation tour to Ukraine this summer. The tour includes 5 flights plus 1 helicopter photo spotting flight, several visits to the aviation museum with many highights below. Even better, we have received permission from Antonov Bureau for a tour of their base to see An-124 and An-225 up close! Do not miss this special opportunity!
- Ramp tour at Antonov facility.
- Fly An-24 and An-140 of MotorSich Airlines.
- 3 flights on Yak-40 special charter for our group.
- See ANT-7 - one aircraft in the world.
- See TU-114 - one aircraft of three left in the world.
- Helicopter flight by Mil Mi-2 to make pictures of 31 aircrafts Il-76 and 58 Let L-29 in bird's eye view.
- Ramp tour of Motorsich aircrafts - An-12, An-74, An-24, An-140
- Ramp tour of Shyroke Airfield - 58 Let L-29, 13 Antonov An-2, 9 Mil Mi-2
- Ramp tour of strategic bombers - Tu-160 White Swan (only one in the world in museums), Tu-95MS, Tu-22M3
Day 1 (Sep 21st Friday)
Early morning transfer of the group by vans to Gostomel Airport with ramp tour of Antonov An-225 Mriya and Antonov An-124 Ruslan. (subject to A/C availability)
This is first time that Antonov have granted foreign aviation tours permission for tour of their base. (Tour subject to background check by Foreign Ministry of Ukraine)
Next transfer to Ukraine State Aviation Museum for a complete tour (3 hours)
Lunch at Cossacks Restaurant "Mamajeva Sloboda"
Then visit of Kiev Museum Aviation Training Hangar for Tupolev ANT-7 for 1.5 hours.
Transfer to Ukrainian Restaurant "Tsarske Selo".
Transfer to IEV airport for regular flight Kiev - Zaporizhzhia by An-24.
On arrival in Zaporizhzhia group transfer to Hotel "Intourist" (4 stars, Standard Twin). Night in hotel "Intourist".
Day 2 (Sep 22nd Saturday)
Departure from hotel by vans to Motorsich Heliport.
Helicopter Mil -2 photo spotting
First part of the group of 10 persons by two helicopters Mi-2 (each for 5 passengers)
Fly by route Motorsich Heliport - over 31 Il-76s - South part of Zaporizhzhia - Khortisya Island - DniproGES - Shyroke Airfield (58 Let L-29) - Motorsich Heliport.
Duration of Mi-2 flight is 50 minutes.
Same time the other part of the group of 10 persons going to make ramp tour of aircrafts of Motorsich Airlines - An-12, An-74, An-24, An-140.
Next transfer by vans to Boguslaev Museum of Technology for aircraft and helicopter engines guided tour. (There is a chance to visit flight simulators of Mi-2, Mi-8 and Mi-24).
Transfer to Ukrainian restaurant of Hotel "Intourist" for lunch.
After transfer to Shyroke Airfield for ramp tour of 58 Let L-29, 13 Antonov An-2, 9 Mil Mi-2. (3 hours)
Transfer to European restaurant of Hotel "Intourist" for dinner. Night in hotel "Intourist".
Day 3 (Sep 23rd Sunday)
Transfer from the hotel by vans to Motorsich Heliport.
Flight by Yak 40 to Kryvyi Rih Airport.
Transfer to Kryvyi Rih Aviation Museum.
Ramp tour of aircraft TU-114 and other Soviet aircraft - TU-154, TU-134, Yak-42.
Next transfer to Kryvyi Rih Airport and flight by Yak-40 to Poltava airport.
Transfer to Museum of Long-Range and Strategic Aviation with ramp tour of Tu-160 White Swan (only one in museum in the world), Tu-95MS, Tu-22M3, Tu-22K, Tu-16, Tu-134UBL.
Lunch at restaurant "Kozachka" with famous Poltava damplings.
Transfer to Poltava Airport. Flight by Yak-40 to Zaporizhzhia.
Night in hotel "Intourist".
Day 4 (Sep 24th Monday)
Morning transfer to Zaporizhhzia Airport.
Flight by regular airlines An-140 to Kiev.
End of the tour.
Standard Twin Room Share at 4 star hotel:
Max 24 persons: 1,400 Euros per person
Single Room: + 120 Euros for 3 nights
Total cost includes:
- Group transfer from Kiev airport (KBP) to hotel (at a fixed time to be confirmed closer to the tour)
- Flight by regular airlines Kiev - Zaporizhzhia - Kiev
- 3 flights on a special chartered Yak-40 flight from Zaporizhzhia - Kryvyi Rih - Poltava - Zaporizhhzia
- Helicopter tour by Mi-2 for 50 minutes (5 persons per helicopter)
- Transfers by bus in Kiev, Zaporizhzia, Kryvyi Rih, Poltava
- Ramp guided tours by the itinerary
- Entry tickets to aviation museums
- Meals (breakfast in the hotel, lunch and dinner)
- Accommodation of 3 nights in hotel in Zaporizhzhia
- Insurance for regular flight Kiev - Zaporizhzhia - Kiev, air charter Yak-40 and helicopter tour by Mi-2.
Total cost does not include:
- International flights to / from Kiev
- Personal expenses
- Visa on arrival
- Travel insurance
Terms and Conditions
A non-refundable 400 Euros is due to secure your booking.
Payment accepted by Paypal or International bank transfer. You are responsible for all the Paypal or bank transaction fees.
TimelineWe now accept reservation for 2nd tour Sept 21-24! The July tour is fully sold out.
Application and Inquiry
Please use the form below to contact and book.