Amazing Cheap Lufthansa/Swiss First Class fare!
Lufthansa and Swiss International Airlines currently have an amazing first class excursion round trip fares between Greece and China. For just 2,500 Euros, you can try the Lufthansa A380 or Swiss B777 First Class between Europe and China!
- Fare: Lufthansa (LH)/Swiss (LX) Athens to Beijing/Shanghai/Hong Kong
- Booking class: A (first class)
- Price: from 2500 €
- Flight restrictions: All sectors must be on any LH/LX flight operated by LH/LX.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 21APR 18 and on/before 16DEC 18.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 29APR 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable
- Changes: charge EUR 410.00 for reissue/revalidation.
- Minimum stay requirements: 3 days.
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: travel is not permitted 29 June 18 through 26 Aug 18.
I found the fare almost available every day in May using ITA Matrix search
You can fly from Athens to Beijing, Shanghai or Hong Kong. My fare and availability search is based on Hong Kong. You can fly one way on Swiss and one way on Lufthansa or both way on either carrier.
Another very useful information website is wheretocredit.com where you can see how many miles you will earn from this fare, depends on your frequent flyer program. The miles shown below are base earning without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Save even more, buy your ticket from Momondo!
I use Momondo to search extensively across the best airfare before buying it. Have a look at this post to see how it is working for getting a cheaper ticket! Momondo definitely features the best First and Business Class deals of any Flight Search Engine out there. The fare is cheaper than booking directly with Lufthansa!
I have put together many useful travel tips and airfare promotions in my Smart Travel section to guide you travel in more luxury with lower price!
I am looking into booking a flight as I haven't tried out Swiss B777 and Lufthansa A380. Which airplane First Class do you prefer on Lufthansa Group?