Cheap Lufthansa First Class airfare from France to Brazil
Lufthansa currently have a great first class excursion round trip fares between France and Brazil! This is a year round published fare (Booking Class: A). Ticket price from 2,928 Euros include tax!
You can also fly Swiss if you're going to Sao Paulo. Only Lufthansa flies to Rio.
- Fare: Lufthansa (LH) or Swiss (LX) from France (Any points) to Brazil (Rio or Sao Paulo)
- Booking class: A (first class)
- Price: from 2,928 Euros
- Flight restrictions: All sectors must be on any LH/LX Flight operated by LH/LX
- Travel restrictions: No restrictions.
- Sales restrictions: No restrictions.
- Cancellations: charge EUR 410.00 for refund.
- Changes: charge EUR 410.00 for reissue/revalidation.
- Minimum stay requirements: 4 days (Rio), 5 days (Sao Paulo)
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction at 100 Euros extra (Frankfurt)
- Blackout dates: Nil
I found the fare almost available every day in May using ITA Matrix searchIt is cheaper to fly to Rio on Lufthansa but you can also flying Swiss via Zurich to Sao Paulo. The fare is higher to Sao Paulo on both Lufthansa or Swiss.
You can book these amazing deals on Justfly
I've checked not every site offer these excursion fare (A class) but Justfly have more extensive search to bring these fares.
Another very useful information website is wheretocredit.com where you can see how many miles you will earn from this fare, depends on your frequent flyer program. The miles shown below (Paris to Frankfurt to Rio and back) are base earning without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.