Earn a Free Night Award (worth up to 25,000 points) after making two paid stays at any Marriott Rewards® hotel between 9/3/2018 and 1/28/2019.
Marriott Rewards has announced a promotion giving new members a free night after joining and completing two qualifying stays by January 28, 2019. The promotion is only open to new members. If you are not a Marriott member yet, then joining and taking advantage of this promotion is pretty straightforward. The link to this promotion is here.
Offer terms and condition:Free Night Award Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is valid only for new members of the Marriott Rewards® program.
- Existing Marriott Rewards members are not eligible.
- Make two paid stays between 9/3/2018 and 1/28/2019 at participating hotels during your earning period to receive a Free Night Award (worth up to 25,000 points)
- For a list of Marriott brand hotels which do not participate in Marriott Rewards, please review Loyalty Program Terms & Conditions, section 1.2, located here: https://www.marriott.com/rewards/terms/default.mi
- Stays at our exclusive luxury hotel partner, The Ritz-Carlton®, will count toward achievement.
- A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/checkout activity.
- Please note that this is an electronic award and will be automatically deposited into your Member account after completing two qualifying paid stays.
- Award must be redeemed within one year from the date of issue.
- You may use additional points to upgrade your room type, subject to availability.
- Award is valid only in connection with individual travel and is not applicable to group travel, package tours, conventions or other special rates or package programs.
- Award may be used to pay for the expense of your room and related room taxes only.
- The Award may not be used to pay for food, beverages, service charges, resort fees, other taxes or other incidental expenses.
- You will not earn points for room charges or room tax covered by the Award.
- The Award is good for one night, for one room only, and counts toward Elite-level membership for the room the member personally occupies.
- See www.marriott.com/rewards/terms/earning.mi for more information.
- Award must be used by the member.
- Award cannot be extended past expiration date or re-credited for points.
- The Award is nontransferable and has no cash value.
- All reservations are subject to Marriott Rewards redemption availability.
- To verify your Free Night Award or other account information online, log in to your account at MarriottRewards.com.