Qatar Airways Easy Deals offers award tickets to selected destinations using up to 50% fewer Qmiles.
This month, eligible destinations are as follow:
|Adana, Addis Ababa, Amritsar, Ankara, Antalya, Baghdad, Basra, Belgrade, Birmingham, Brussels, Cardiff, Chengdu, Chongqing, Clark, Colombo ,Da Nang, Dhaka, Djibouti, Erbil, Faisalabad , Gothenburg, Hanoi, Helsinki, Ho Chi Minh City, Islamabad, Istanbul, Karachi, Kathmandu, Kiev, Kochi, Kozhikode, Lagos, Lahore, Mashad, Moscow, Multan, Nagpur, Najaf, Penang, Peshawar, Phuket, Salalah, Sarajevo, Shiraz, Sialkot, Skopje, Sofia, Stockholm, Sulaymaniyah, Tbilisi, Tehran, Trivandrum, Victoria, Warsaw, Yangon. Between Sao Paulo and Buenos Aires.||50%|
|Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing, Bucharest, Copenhagen, Denpasar Bali, Goa, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Larnaca, Manchester, Milan, Munich, Pisa, Prague, St. Petersbury, Thessaloniki, Vienna, Yerevan, Zanzibar, Zurich.||40%|
|Algiers, Athens, Baku, Budapest, Capetown, Dublin, Johannesburg, Madrid, Maputo, Oslo, Philadelphia, Rome, Seoul, Windhoek.||30%|
|Ankara, Basra, Djibouti, Najaf, Yangon.||50%|
|Adana, Brussels, Cardiff, Erbil, Faisalabad, Karachi, Kiev, Larnaca, Lisbon, Malaga, Maputo, Marrakesh, Multan, Nice, Penang, Shiraz, Sohar, Tbilisi, Seychelles.||40%|
|Amman, Baghdad, Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing, Beirut, Berlin, Birmingham, Bucharest, Budapest, Da Nang, Dar es Salaam, Dublin, Frankfurt, Islamabad, Istanbul, Johannesburg, Kuala Lumpur, Kuwait, Lagos, Lahore, London, Madrid, Manchester, Mashad, Milan, Munich, Muscat, Phuket, Pisa, Prague, Rome, Salalah, Vienna, Windhoek, Zurich.||30%|
Note that all eligible routes are to/from Doha.
To take advantage of this promotion, use the promo code “EDEALS519” when booking one-way award ticket to/from destinations above. Tickets must be booked from 30 April 2019 to 15 May 2019 for travel from 1 May to 30 June 2019.
Full Terms and Conditions
- Only applicable on Qatar Airways Marketed and Operated flights.
- Discount applicable only for online Award tickets redeemed at qmiles.com or Qatar Airways Mobile App.
- Booking Period: 30 April 2019 – 15 May 2019
- Flight Period: 1 May 2019 – 30 June 2019
- To enjoy this offer member needs to quote the Promo Code: EDEALS519. Promo code is case sensitive.
- Percentage discount is applicable only on the eligible sector mentioned in the communication.
- If the eligible sector is a part of your itinerary, then applicable discount (discounted Qmiles for the eligible sector) will be deducted from the total Qmiles required.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Redemptions are valid for anyone the member chooses. Each redemption may include up to 9 passengers on the same transaction.
- A member can redeem an unlimited number of Easy Deals Awards.
- Regular award ticket terms and conditions apply. Changes in the ticket dates/route which are not promotional will be subject to the corresponding fees and additional Qmiles will be charged.
- If some sectors of the trip are not within the offer period or part of the promotional sectors, those sectors will be charged at regular Qmiles.
- Award seats are limited and subject to availability.
- Not valid for flexi awards.
Qatar Airways Experience
As the only 5-star airlines in the middle-east area, Qatar Airways offers an outstanding onboard experience, especially their latest Business class product, Qsuite, which they claim as First in Business.
Qsuite is now offering on selected flights operated by Boeing B777s and Airbus A350s.
Using the Easy Deals to experience Qsuite is a way to maximize the value of Qmiles. Destinations offering Qsuite in this promotion include Bangkok (BKK), Colombo (CMB), Beijing (PEK), Stockholm (ARN), Zurich (ZRH), and between Sao Paulo (GRU) and Buenos Aires (EZE). But be aware that not all flights to these destinations offer Qsuite.
This promotion is great considering the number of routes it covers and some of the destinations is quite popular. However, historically Qmiles is not so valuable, especially when redeeming Qatar Airways flights, compared with using American Airlines. With an up to 50% fewer miles, Qmiles becomes more valuable but may still not be the best way to redeem Qatar award tickets.
Do you plan to take advantage of this promotion? If so, on which route and how worth is it?