|Departure City||Arrival City||R/T Fare From|
|Atlanta (ATL)||Delhi (DEL)||$2450|
|Miami (MIA)||Delhi (DEL)||$2450|
|New York (JFK)||Goa (GOI)||$2450|
|New York (JFK)||Tbilisi (TBS)||$2450|
|New York (JFK)||Mumbai (BOM)||$2453|
|Chicago (ORD)||Goa (GOI)||$2450|
|Chicago (ORD)||Bengaluru (BLR)||$2461|
Terms and Conditions
- Promotion is applicable to destinations utilizing Qatar Airways operated flights only
- Discounts are applicable on roundtrip Economy Class and Business Class fares for flights purchased via qatarairways.com/us.
- Minimum and maximum stay is specified at time of booking
- Advance purchase is required – please check at time of booking
- Blackout dates may apply – please check at time of booking
- Fares are roundtrip, per person, and include all applicable taxes, fees and fuel surcharges (which are subject to change due to currency fluctuations). The breakdown will be shown during the online booking process.
- Fares are correct at time of publication; however, the levels may vary based on fluctuations in the tax amount.
- Seats are limited, subject to availability, and may not be available on all flights.
- Changes any time at a charge of $220 per person, per transaction. Charge applies for adults, children and infants occupying a seat. Charge will not apply for infant not occupying a seat.
- Cancellations any time at a charge of $330 per person, per transaction. Charge applies for adults, Children and infants occupying a seat. Charge will not apply for infant not occupying a seat.
- Ticket is non-refundable in case of no-show.
- Accompanied children pay 75% of applicable adult base fare. Unaccompanied children pay 100% of applicable adult fare. Infants without a seat pay 10% of adult base fare. Infants with a seat pay 75% of adult base fare.
- Fares include applicable discount.
- Name changes not permitted.
- Fares are subject to change without prior notice.
- Click on ‘Fare rules’ from the online booking page to view these and other applicable fare conditions.
- On connected dates and destinations, lower market-specific promotion fares may be available. All available options, together with the applicable terms and condition for each fare will be displayed at time of booking for you to make your selection.
- A different set of terms and conditions applies for travel originating from different countries. Please check their respective country sites for more information.
- Fares are subject to terms and conditions as posted. Additional terms and conditions please apply, please review at time of booking.
How to Find This Deal?
This deal is featured in Qatar Airways US Business Class offers website, you can click this link to visit the site directly. Once there, scroll down to the section which allows you to choose departure and arrival city.
Choose your departure city and arrival region. Here we will use Atlanta to Delhi as an example. Click the “Book now” button, which will lead you to the booking page with a date that has the lowest fare.
If you want this date, select your preferred flight directly. However, if you want to fly on another date, click on “More dates”.
In this 15 Day Calendar, you can easily find which date has the lowest fare. Clicking the arrows next to the date range allows you to go to the next 15 days.
Select your preferred flight on the date you want. There are always four options available with different flexibility. Business Promo has the lowest price but the least flexibility.
After having the departure flight, do the same to select the returning flight. That leads you to your Trip Summary, which shows all the flights and the total price. Click on the “Continue” button to finish the booking.
This deal can also be found on Google Flights and ITA Matrix, click this link to go directly to the deal and change the destination and date as you want.
What is Qatar Airways’ Business Class Product Like?
As the only 5-star airlines in the middle-east area, Qatar Airways offers an outstanding onboard experience, especially their latest Business class product, Qsuite, which they claim as First in Business. Below are some of the reviews Sam did on Qatar Airways.
In this deal, flights to and from New York (JFK), Chicago (ORD), Mumbai (BOM), and Bengaluru (BLR) offer Qsuite product.
Where Should I Credit this Ticket?
Qatar Airways is a OneWorld member, so all OneWorld airlines are able to credit this ticket.
This deal books into R fare class, which can give you either 100% or 125% miles for different programs.
To calculate the specific amount of miles you can get, visit where to credit website and fill in your flights.
This is a great deal for those traveling from the US to India considering the price and also the great Business Class product Qatar Airways offer. However, the departure and arrival cities are limiting and there are not many dates have that lowest price. If you are taking advantage of this offer, definitely choose those flights with Qsuite to take.
How do you feel about this price? Are you going to take advantage of this deal?