Virgin Atlantic has announced the commencement of its first Airbus A350-1000 commercial service between London and New York. Starting from 10th September, you can experience its new Business Class on their 6x weekly flights. Previously I have shared how you can use miles to redeem these flights. If booked by 16th July, you can also purchase a return Business Class flight from London to New York starting from USD $1,705/£1,359.
Here are the details:
- Booked by 16th July. Based on demand, price may fluctuate.
- Minimum stay: Saturday night required
- Midweek travel required (to New York: tue/wed/thur, to London: mon/tue/wed)
- Availability: 3 Jan to 31 Mar or 18 Apr to 31 May to New York,
3 Jan to 4 Apr or 19 Apr to 31 May to London.
- As pointed out by OMAAT, price drops dow to USD1,492/£1,198 if you can start your journey from Inverness. Nevertheless, you should try playing around with the destinations on google flights!
How to Find This Deal?
The best way to find this deal is by searching Google Flights or via the ITA Matrix. Click on this link to play around with the dates!
What is The Business Class Product Like?
Configured in the 1-2-1 seat arrangement, all 44 Upper Class seats on the Airbus A350-1000 will face towards the window, an improvement from the current aisle facing seat arrangement. Additionally, each seat features a cocktail table, shelving and a tray to store personal items.
In addition, Virgin Atlantic has introduced “The Loft”. It is a new social space for up to eight customers, which will feature a 32 inch touchscreen monitors and eight Bluetooth audio jacks to allow passengers to view content together.
Where Should I Credit This Ticket?