Great price from New York to Perth on Singapore Airlines Premium Economy Class! Starting from $1,290, you can also be awarded with at least 23,918 miles on the Alaska Mileage Plan. Here are the details:
Things to Note
- Flights between New York EWR and Singapore are on a direct flight service with a two cabin class A350 aircraft (Business and Premium Economy Class).
- As the B787 aircraft, between Singapore and Perth, is not fitted with Premium Economy Class, passengers will be booked on Economy Class.
- Travel Period: Well scattered across 2020.
- Prices are quoted at point of writing. Price is subject to change, based on the demand.
- Fare Class: R on Premium Economy Class, E on Economy Class.
How To Find This Deal?
As a general rule of thumb, you should search for the fares using Google Flights and set your preferred airline to Singapore Airlines. Play around with the calendar and find the dates with the cheapest price.
What is The Premium Economy Class Product Like?
Singapore Airlines flies the Airbus A350 between Newark and Singapore with a 2-4-2 seat configuration in the Premium Economy Class Cabin. This is the Premium Economy Class seat you will be on:
Check out Sam’s review on Singapore Airlines Premium Economy Class:
Between Singapore and Perth, you will be flying the new B787 in Economy Class. This is the Economy Class seat you will be on:
Check out Sam’s tour on Singapore Airlines B787-10 aircraft:
Where Should I Credit This Ticket?
Check out where to credit. These tickets should book into fare code R for Premium Economy Class and fare code E for Economy Class, equalling some great earnings on the Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan (Base miles -23,918). I strongly recommend you to credit your flights to the Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan. Check out the post below to find out why.
Be careful if your ticket books into fare code L. This is a new fare code for Singapore Airlines Premium Economy. Most partners have not updated their earnings charts to properly reflect the change.
As with all great deals, this wont last long. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a deal!
H/T: Loyalty Lobby