Miles&Smiles members who purchase tickets between 2nd October – 20th October and fly before 20th December: double the Status Miles for long haul flights and triple for short haul and domestic flights.
Click here to access the deal.
Terms and Conditions
- The offer is valid for tickets issued between 2nd October 2019 – 20th October 2019, with travel dates between 2nd October 2019 – 20th December 2019.
- The offer is valid on one-way or round trip flights in Business Class or Economy class from/to our all network routes.
- Within the scope of the special offer, additional Status Miles for: United States, China, South Korea, India, Taiwan-China, Canada, Pakistan, Japan, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Brazil, Niger, South Africa, Argentina, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Uzbekistan, Singapore, Kyrgyz Republic, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Colombia, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Cameroon, Kenya, Benin, Mongolia, Ghana, Nepal, Senegal, Mauritius, Mali, Gabonese Republic, Cote d’Ivoire, Mexico, Niger, Congo, Ethiopia, Tajikistan, Mauritania, Burkina Faso, Tanzania, Uganda, Sri Lanka, Panama, Mozambique, Djibouti, Chad, Somalia, Rwanda, Maldives, Congo, Guinea, Zambia, Madagascar, Seychelles, Cuba, Cambodia, Gambia, Sierra Leone, Venezuela and Turkey domestic flights will be awarded to members.
- A Miles&Smiles member can benefit from additional Status Miles offer up to 12.000 Status Miles.
- Extra Miles earned will be added collectively to member accounts until 31st January 2020 following the campaign period.
- This offer is only valid to Miles&Smiles members. To benefit from the offer, non-members must first register to the Miles&Smiles Program.
- To benefit from the offer, Miles&Smiles membership number will be requested and all flights must be registered to Miles&Smiles member’s account. Registrations made after flights are completed will not be credited with the special offer miles.
- This campaign cannot be combined with any other Turkish Airlines campaign.
- In addition to the existing Miles earnings for flights, only additional Status Miles will be credited to the members account. Members can only use acquired Status Miles to keep or upgrade the membership status.
- The related promotion is not valid on corporate tickets, group tickets and special passenger segments (seaman, cruise, student/youth, medical etc.) tickets.
- Tickets subject to this special offer can be issued through call centres, online channels, agencies and sales offices.
- The related promotion is only valid on scheduled flights operated by Turkish Airlines. It is not valid on Turkish Airlines codeshare flights, Star Alliance partner airline flights or AnadoluJet flights.
- Turkish Airlines reserves the right to take legal action against the related parties found to have contravened any rules.
- Turkish Airlines reserves the right to change terms and conditions, definitions and other information pertaining to the special offer and to cancel the offer at any time.
This is an amazing deal for Turkish Airlines travelers. The deal covers all flights to all destinations and on all dates before 20th December. Although the maximum amount of status miles you can get is 12,000, that is still going to be really helpful to get elite tiers.
How are you going to take advantage of this Turkish Airlines triple miles deal? How is that going to help you reach elite tiers?