World of Hyatt has just launched a new promotion for buying points. Through 31st December 2019, members can purchase points with a 40% bonus. You simply have to buy 5,000 or more Hyatt points to get your 40% bonus. Without any promotion, Hyatt points usual price is set at 2.4 cents/point. However, with the 40% bonus, you can get them at 1.71 cents each.
Should You Buy Hyatt Points?
As a general rule of thumb, I advise you to make a comparison between the selling price of your desired hotel and the cost of redemption (stated redemption rate * 1.71 US cent) before you make a points purchase.
At the point of writing, I can find many good redemption ideas. For instance:
1) Grand Hyatt Tokyo
2) Park Hyatt Sydney – Category 7
Click here to buy Hyatt Points.
Here are the properties under the World Of Hyatt:
How to buy points
- Visit Hyatt’s Buy Points link.
- Enter your name, Hyatt membership number and email address to log in.
- Select the number of points you wish to purchase.
- Enter your credit card information and billing address and check the box to agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Lately there have been many hotel groups having promotions on buying points, such as Marriott. It may worth checking out the following article.