- Each mile is selling at 1.35 US cents
- The maximum pre-bonus miles you can purchase is 200,000 miles per calendar year
- Lifemiles purchase qualifies as airfare purchases on credit cards. If you want to squeeze more value out of it, you should consider using credit cards that give you bonus miles/points on airfare purchases
LifeMiles Award Sale
In conjunction with the current buy miles sale, LifeMiles is also running an award redemption sale – up to 43% discount on selected destinations. Here are the details:
- Redemption booking must be made by 9th December 2019
- Redemption discount available for flights on Star Alliance airlines.
- Travel period: No indication. On a quick search, travel date may fall after 9th December
- Cabin Class: Economy Class to First Class.
Here are some routes example:
Los Angeles to Tokyo Narita for 60k miles (before: 72k miles) on Business Class and 72k miles (before:90k miles) on First Class.
Bangkok to Seoul for 25k miles (before: 36k miles) on Business Class.
For a full list of destinations that are on redemption discount, you may download the PDF that I have attached below.
Alternatively, you may click on this link and then click “review here” as shown in the picture below.