Air France – KLM Flying Blue has just published their Promo Rewards for December 2019. Redeem Flying Blue miles online from 1st to 31st December 2019 and enjoy up to a 50% redemption discount off Economy, Premium Economy and Business Class award rates.
Seat availability is on a first-come-first-served basis.
Highlights For This Month’s “Promo Rewards”
- Europe to Edmonton on Business Class – 30.5k miles each way
- Europe to Chicago on Premium Economy – 21,250 miles each way
- Europe to Taipei on Business Class – 67,500 miles each way
- Europe to New York on Premium Economy – 22,750 miles each way
Here is a List of Destinations:
Important Details To Note:
- Promo reward tickets cannot be modified, cancelled or refunded.
- Original miles adopts a variable pricing model, unlike zone pricing from the typical frequent flyer program
- Promo reward tickets for long haul-flights depart from or arrive in Europe, as defined by IATA as the following countries: Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Austria, Balearic Islands, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Libya, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom and West Russia.
Air France – KLM Business Class, Premium Economy and Economy Class Products:
Air France – KLM currently operates a range of aircraft on these routes. Depending on the aircraft type and routing, you may be flying the regional or long haul Business/Economy Class products. Here are some examples:
Click here to purchase Flying Blue Miles at 1.57 Euro cent/mile.
How Can I Transfer Miles To Flying Blue?
You can transfer miles from every major flexible credit card currency, including American Express Membership Rewards Points, Chase Ultimate Rewards Points, Citi Thank You Rewards Points and Capital One Miles. Most transfer at a 1:1 ratio. Check with each individual program as some occasionally have bonus’s for transferring.
In addition to credit card points, you can also transfer partner hotel miles to Flying Blue; but I would avoid doing that as the transfer ratios aren’t that great.
|AccorHotels||2,000 Le Club Points*||1,000 Award Miles|
|Hilton Honors||10 Honors Points*||1 Award Mile|
|World of Hyatt||1,250 Gold Passport Points**||500 Award Miles|
|IHG Rewards Club||10,000 Rewards Club Points||2,000 Award Miles|
What If I Don’t Have Enough Credit Card Points To Transfer?
If you do not have enough credit card points and do not want to waste your existing miles in your Flying Blue program, you can always buy more miles to redeem your trip. Click here to purchase your Air France – KLM miles.
Hurry! The “Promo Rewards” is up for a limited time only. Seats are limited and redemption availability is on a first-come-first-served basis.