As we all know, Apple or their retailers seldom offer any discount for Apple products. Hence, to squeeze more value out of your purchase, one of the smartest things to do is to purchase your Apple Products through airline online shopping portals.
Only available today (9th December 2019 – US time), these following airline online shopping portals are offering up to 10x bonus miles on Apple Products.
Things to Note:
- Promotion is only valid today, US time. No cut off time stated in T&C.
- Delivery and Pick up in US only.
- Rewards are issued by this site, not Apple.
- Products not eligible for rewards are 16″ MacBook Pro, AirPods Pro, gift cards, gift wrap, Bose products, Apple Developer Programs and shipping
- Eligible only to a customer for up to five (5) units per eligible product, except iPhone, in which case only two (2) units within a thirty-day (30-day) period are eligible.
Which Online Shopping to Choose?
If you have been in the miles game for quite some time, you would probably agree with me that one should consider buying Apple products through Alaska Airlines’ shopping portal. With just 25k Alaska miles, you can already redeem a one-way Intra-Asia Business Class flight on Cathay Pacific or Japan Airlines. You may wish to check out my guide on the Alaska Mileage Plan below.