In partnership with Factory Design and Recaro, Delta Air Lines passengers can soon expect a new First Class seat on board the A321neo. Delta Air Lines will be receiving their A321neo later this year.
While details are limited, it was announced that you can expect:
- Greater privacy with no reduction in seat width
- Greater tray table, that provides you 25% more working space and a passenger facing AC/USB outlet
- Increase in storage, as compared to the A312ceo seat
- Memory foam cushioning to increase comfort
- Next-generation wireless in-flight entertainment with embedded HD screen
On initial inspection, these seats that Delta Air Lines are introducing as their domestic First Class are fairly similar to what Emirates will be introducing in their new Premium Economy Class.
Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section below.