Qatar Airways has launched a fantastic offer to give away 100,000 free tickets to healthcare professionals.
As a healthcare professional, you are entitled to the following benefits:
- Up to two complimentary return Economy Class tickets for yourself and a companion
- Receive 35% off at Qatar Duty Free outlets at their state-of-the-art hub, Hamad International Airport in Doha
You can travel from 26th May until 10th December 2020 but you must register from 12th May to 18th May and book your travel from 12th May until 28th November 2020
Visit this page starting from 12th May 2020 at 00.01 Doha time (GMT +3) to register and receive your exclusive promo code.
- This promotional offer is strictly available to medical front line professionals only. Eligible healthcare professions are limited to: Doctor, Medical practitioner, Nurse, Paramedic, Lab Technician, Clinical Researcher and Pharmacist
- It is mandatory to present the original medical identification at the airport check-in desk at the time of departure, and it must clearly state the occupation, as submitted on the offer registration form. No photograph or printed identification will be accepted
- Boarding will be denied, should any customer fail to provide the required original identification i.e. Medical licence/registration in additional to regular passport documents
- If the medical professional is not able to travel, then the companion will not be accepted at check-in to board the flight
- Qatar Airways reserves the right to cancel any booking without prior notice if false identification or fraudulent activity is suspected in the process
- Offer period: From 12th to 18th May 2020
- Promo code booking period: From 12th May until 28th November 2020
- Travel period: 26th May to 10th December 2020 (last outbound travel)
- Promo code applies to Economy Class tickets only
- Ticket fare and surcharges will be waived, however, taxes are payable by the passenger
- The promo code is valid for a single booking for up to two adult tickets (age 12+) for the healthcare professional and a companion.
- Eligible healthcare professionals will be entitled to one booking during the campaign period. If more than one booking is made, the first booking will be retained and any subsequent bookings will be cancelled automatically
- Bookings must be made at least 14 days prior to departure
- Tickets are limited to 100,000 and available on a first come first served basis. A daily allocation of codes will be distributed by country throughout the offer period
- Personal information submitted on the registration form (Passport number) is required to match that of the main booker (healthcare professional) within the booking.
- Qatar Airways will not be held responsible for any fare differences if a customer does not enter the unique promo code at the time of booking
- The promo code is valid on Qatar Airways operated one-way, return and multi-city flight itineraries worldwide, excluding code share and interline partnerships. Refer to the Qatar Airways operated destinations list below.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- In case of involuntary flight cancellation, the passenger can re-book and change dates or destination to any Qatar Airways operated flight
- Tickets will be fully flexible, with an unlimited number of destination or date changes allowed without any fees
- Prices displayed at the time of booking will include the total amount of taxes to be paid. Base fare and surcharges will be waived
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability
- This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion
- Other terms and conditions apply, please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking