Etihad Airways has released a generous 50% bonus deal on buying travel credits to use in the future.
Buy an Etihad Travel Voucher between 10th - 24th June and Etihad will add 50% to the value of your voucher as a bonus. So, if you buy a voucher worth $1,000, you’ll have $1,500 to spend on your next trip.
Choose an amount from $250 up to $65,000 and then use an Etihad Travel Voucher to pay for flights and extras from 1st August 2020. The voucher is valid for two years, so you have plenty of time to plan the perfect trip.
Note that there is a minimum purchase of $250 and a maximum of $65,000.
How to Buy
Click here to access Etihad's Travel Voucher page.
Terms and conditions
- Bonus credit applicable to all Etihad Travel Vouchers purchased between 10th - 24th June 2020
- This offer can only be purchased through their Contact Center
- You must be an Etihad Guest member to be eligible
- Valid for a period of two years, for travel from 1st August 2020
- Minimum voucher value US $250
- Maximum voucher value US $65,000
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-transferable
Is It Worth Buying?
If you have plans to fly on Etihad in the next 24 months, this may be a worthwhile investment considering the 50% bonus. Traditionally, Etihad have attractive advanced sale fares periodically, the travel voucher can be applied to these fares. If your fare is $3,000 essentially you're paying only $2,000 today, so I think it is a good deal.
I have received several email questions from readers about Etihad's financial viability. I don't think it is a concern, as Etihad is the national airlines of UAE and backed by Abu Dhabi government.