The Biggest Cabin Interior and MRO Gathering in Middle East
Aircraft Interiors and MRO Middle East (AIME-MRO) 2022 is set to deliver its most exciting edition ever featuring world-class products, technologies, enhanced networking opportunities and a host of free-to-attend conferences.
What's New For 2022?
- Airline Advisory Board - Experts from Emirates, Etihad Airways, Oman Air and Gulf Air highlight the biggest challenges and opportunities in 2022.
- New Networking App - Connect with clients, suppliers and industry colleagues through our matchmaking app.
- Free conference sessions - Free to attend content providing insights on technologies supporting current market changes.
- VIP Airline Programme - An expanded networking programme for Airline attendees
The event will take place at the Dubai World Trade Centre, Sheikh Saeed Hall 2 & 3
- 22 February 2022: 10:00 - 17:30
- 23 February 2022: 10:00 - 16:00
150+ exhibitors will be ready at the Dubai World Trade Centre with big business planned for the two-day international exhibition.
Click here to view the entire exhibitor list.
Click here to access the floor plan.
The two-day agenda remains free and available to all. Sessions take place across both days of the show and you can expect to hear from leaders in the region on the biggest challenges facing the industry. Session topics focus on both MRO and aircraft interior sectors. Read the agenda here
Register for Free
Click here to register for AIME-MRO event.
I will be attending the event to cover the latest cabin interior, technology and happening in the airline supply chain. See you in the convention!