The Biggest Cabin Interior and MRO Gathering in the Middle East
Aircraft Interiors and MRO Middle East (AIME-MRO) 2023 is set to deliver its most exciting edition ever featuring world-class products, technologies, enhanced networking opportunities and a host of free-to-attend conferences.
What's New For 2023?
- Airline Advisory Board - Experts from major airlines highlight the biggest challenges and opportunities in 2023.
- Networking App - Connect with clients, suppliers and industry colleagues through our matchmaking app.
- Free conference sessions - Free to attend content providing insights on technologies supporting current market changes.
- VIP Airline Programme - An expanded networking programme for Airline attendees
The event will take place at the Dubai World Trade Centre, Sheikh Saeed Hall 2 & 3
- 01 March 2023: 10:00 - 17:30
- 02 March 2023: 10:00 - 16:00
150+ exhibitors will be ready at the Dubai World Trade Centre with big business planned for the two-day international exhibition.
Click here to view the entire exhibitor list.
Click here to access the floor plan.
The two-day agenda remains free and available to all. Sessions take place across both days of the show and you can expect to hear from leaders in the region on the biggest challenges facing the industry. Session topics focus on both MRO and aircraft interior sectors.
AIME and MRO Middle East are always well-attended by airlines. Airlines represented at the 2023 edition include:
- Abu Dhabi Aviation, United Arab Emirates
- Air ACT, United Arab Emirates
- Air Arabia, United Arab Emirates
- Air France, France
- Air India, Saudi Arabia
- Air Mauritius, Mauritius
- Air Sial, Pakistan
- Azerbaijan Airlines, Azerbaijan
- Badr Airlines, Sudan
- Bamboo Airways, Vietnam
- Brussels Airlines, Belgium
- CEBU Pacific Air, Philippines
- Delta, United States of America
- Dubai Royal Air Wing United Arab Emirates
- Egyptair, Egypt
- Emirates, United Arab Emirates
- Empire Aviation Group, United Arab Emirates
- Ethiopian Airlines, Ethiopia
- Etihad, United Arab Emirates
- Falcon Aviation services, United Arab Emirates
- Fiji Airways, Fiji
- Flyadeal, Saudi Arabia
- flydubai, United Arab Emirates
- Flynas, Saudi Arabia
- Garuda Indonesia, Indonesia
- Gulf Air, Bahrain
- Gulf Wings, United Arab Emirates
- Himalaya Airways, Nepal
- Iberia, Spain
- IndiGo Airlines, India
- Jet Airways, India
- KLM, Egypt
- Kuwait Airways, Kuwait
- Libyan Airlines, Libya
- LOT Polish Airlines, Poland
- Lufthansa, Germany
- Middle East Airlines, Lebanon
- National Air Cargo, United States
- Oman Air, Oman
- Onur Air ,Turkey
- Pakistan International Airlines, Pakistan
- Pegasus Airlines, Turkey
- Qantas, Australia
- Qatar Airways, Qatar
- RUS Aviation, United Arab Emirates
- Ryanair, United Kingdom
- Salamair, Oman
- Saudi Royal Fleet, Saudi Arabia
- Saudia, Saudi Arabia
- Serene Air, Pakistan
- Silkway West Airlines, Azerbaijan
- Singapore Airlines, SingaporeSriLankan Airlines, Sri Lanka
- Tunisair, Tunisia
- Turkish Airlines, Turkey
- Virgin Atlantic, United Kingdom
- Wizzair, Hungary
- Yemen Airways, Yemen
- ZOOM Air India, United Arab Emirates
Register for Free
Click here to register for AIME-MRO 2023 event.
I will be attending the event to cover the latest cabin interior, technology and happening in the airline supply chain. See you at the convention!