Note: Reservations must be made on/before 21 MAR 2023. This is also a time-sensitive deal, therefore, fares can be sold out really fast.
This is an amazing British Airways deal for those who have plans to cross the Atlantic on British Airways’ Airbus A380s, B777s or B787s first class.
British Airways and Alaska Airlines/American Airlines are potentially offering great first-class fares from London to select U.S. cities. This round-trip flight will earn you 500 British Airways Executive Club tier points that will be one step closer to the Silver status(Oneworld Sapphire equivalent) with just one round-trip flight.
The fare consists of either a direct flight with British Airways or a connection flight with either Alaska Airlines and American Airlines, depending on the arrival cities.
Here are some of the dates and routes operated:
- Travel Dates: Select Dates From October 2023 thru December 2023
- Fare Class: A,J (First,Business)
- London(LHR) – San Francisco(SFO): British Airways
- San Francisco(SFO) – Portland(PDX): Alaska Airlines
The return trip consists of American Airlines and British Airways. Here are some pricing for select US destinations:
London(LHR) – Portland(PDX) – $2,709 round-trip
London(LHR) – Denver(DEN) – $2,829 round-trip
London(LHR) – New York(JFK) – $2,881 round-trip
London(LHR) – Chicago(ORD) – $2,882 round-trip
London(LHR) – Atlanta(ATL) – $2,890 round-trip
For this booking, there are a few terms and conditions you should be aware of:
- SALES RESTRICTIONS: reservations must be made on/before 21MAR 23
- Minimum stay: until the first Sunday after arrival at the turnaround
- Maximum stay: 12 months
- Stopovers are not permitted
- Advanced reservation required: Reservations are required at least 14 days before departure
- Day/time restrictions: Outbound permitted TUE/WED/THU for each transatlantic sector; inbound permitted MON/TUE/WED for each transatlantic sector.
Currently, the dates of travel with this offer are fluctuating therefore, I would recommend you to search the flights from GoogleFlights for wider travel dates.
Earning British Airways Executive Club Tier Points
As I mentioned above, this round-trip journey will be eligible to earn 500 Tier Points. Here is the breakdown. (Double the Tier Points for the return trip)
- London(LHR) – Seattle(SEA): 210 Tier Points
- Seattle(SEA) – Portland(PDX): 40 Tier Points
Also, if you wish to credit your miles to other partner programs you can earn miles at a rate between 150% to 450% in the first class sector and 125% to 200% in US domestic sectors.