JetBlue is offering great Business Class deals originating from London Heathrow(LHR) and Gatwick(LGW) to the US East Coast.
JetBlue Transatlantic Fares
JetBlue offers non-stop flights between New York/Boston and London and also connects to many East Coast destinations but the fares are usually around $3,000. However, it is now offering half the regular pricing that you cannot miss.
JetBlue Deal From London Heathrow
Here are some of the routes and prices operated by JetBlue from London Heathrow(LHR) to the East Coast cities:
JetBlue Deal From London Gatwick
On the other hand, JetBlue also offers lucrative Business Class fares from London Gatwick(LGW) airport. Some fares out from Gatwick are slightly cheaper compared to departures from Heathrow Airport.
Travel dates are still wide open between October 1, 2023, and next year, however, there are some blackout dates applied.
Here are the fare rules and conditions:
- CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations are permitted within 24 hours for a full refund, as long as the departure is at least 7 days away from the date you booked it
- ADVANCE RESERVATIONS: CONFIRMED RESERVATIONS FOR ALL SECTORS ARE REQUIRED AT LEAST 120 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE
- MINIMUM STAY: TRAVEL FROM INBOUND TRANSATLANTIC SECTOR MUST COMMENCE NO EARLIER THAN THE FIRST SUN AFTER DEPARTURE OF THE OUTBOUND TRANSATLANTIC SECTOR
- MAXIMUM STAY: TRAVEL FROM LAST STOPOVER MUST BE COMPLETED NO LATER THAN 12 MONTHS AFTER DEPARTURE FROM FARE ORIGIN
- STOPOVERS: NO STOPOVERS ALLOWED
- SALES RESTRICTIONS: TICKETS MUST BE ISSUED ON THE STOCK OF B6
For JetBlue Mint fare fees and benefits, you can check out the website here.
Earning JetBlue TrueBlue Points & Tiles
JetBlue only has its own frequent flyer program called TrueBlue. And for every $1 spent on JetBlue flights members will receive 3 points and a bonus of 3 points when booking through the web or mobile app.
The program also has a tier system called “Tiles” where earning a certain number of tiles will entitle you to Mosaic Status and perks.
While you can earn American Airlines AAdvantage miles when flying on JetBlue, transatlantic flights operated by JetBlue are not eligible. Therefore, if your journey consists of both US domestic connection and a transatlantic flight, you will be able to earn miles in the domestic sector.
However, keep in mind that American Airlines and JetBlue’s Northeast Alliance partnership was blocked by the court and you may soon credit the miles to JetBlue itself.