This is my favourite out of 3 Finnair lounges in Helsinki.
It is bright, airy and with lot of Nordic design and touch!
In brief, all the information you need to know:
- Situated by gate 22.
- Open daily from 5.30 a.m. to 12 midnight.
- 850 m2 of lounge space, with seating for 288 guests.
- Hot breakfast from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m., hot meals from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Salad bar, snacks and hot soup service from 10 a.m. to 12 midnight.
- Two private shower suites and a kids’ play area.
- Separate work area with private phone booths
- Neurosonic chairs for rejuvenation in the Relax area
- Free of charge for Finnair Business Class customers and Finnair Plus Platinum and Gold members (+ one guest with Finnair Plus Platinum or Gold cardholders), and oneworld Emerald and Sapphire cardholders (+ one guest), when the departure flight is operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- Access (max. 3 h) may also be purchased from the lounge reception for a charge of €48. The access can be purchased from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. or from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Finnair Plus Platinum, Gold and Silver members can also buy Finnair Lounge Pass from Finnair Shop.
Here are some picture of the food and beverages on offer.
It is quite simple but with lot of healthy options. I visited the lounge between breakfast and lunch so there aren't much item on offer. It is mentioned that Hot breakfast are served from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m., hot meals served from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.