Qatar Airlines has the worlds best business class product. Qsuites are private and comfortable, and when you match that with Qatar’s excellent food and service you get a real winner. The process for Qatar to update the interiors of its planes has been faster than expected. Between replacing seats on the Boeing 777’s and taking new plane deliveries, the new Qsuites product is currently flying on 14 different routes. Last week, Qatar quietly announced that Qsuites will be flying 4 new routes to 3 new cities. The new routes are:
Doha to Amsterdam will be operated by a 777.
- QR273 Doha to Amsterdam departing 08:00 AM arriving 1:20 PM (daily from October 1, 2018)
- QR274 Amsterdam to Doha departing 3:15 PM arriving 11:35 PM (daily from October 1, 2018)
Doha to Haneda will be operated by a A350-1000.
- QR812 Doha to Tokyo Haneda departing 06:45AM arriving 08:20PM (daily from January 1, 2019)
- QR813 Tokyo Haneda to Doha departing 00:01AM arriving 04:55AM (daily from January 2, 2019)
Doha to Narita will be operated by a 777-300.
- QR812 Doha to Tokyo Narita departing 01:55 AM arriving 5:55 PM (daily from October 28, 2018)
- QR813 Tokyo Narita to Doha departing 10:20 PM arriving 06:10 AM +1 day (daily from October 28, 2018)
Qatar does offer 3 daily flights to Singapore. Only 2 of the flights will have Qsuites. Both of the new Qsuites frequencies will be operated by the A350-1000. The schedule is as follows:
- QR944 Doha to Singapore departing 08:30AM arriving 09:20PM (from November 1, 2018)
- QR945 Singapore to Doha departing 02:20AM arriving 04:55AM (from November 2, 2018)
- QR946 Doha to Singapore departing 02:25AM arriving 03:45PM (from December 1, 2018)
- QR947 Singapore to Doha departing 09:20PM arriving 11:55PM (from December 1, 2018)
You can always tell a Q Suites equipped aircraft off the seat map. If it looks similar to the one below your flight will have the newest best product. Use expert flyer to help you look up the seat map. Award seats are available, as reported by James at One Mile at A Time, on some if not most of these flights.