Advertising Disclosure: Many of the links that appear on this website are from companies which SamChui.com may receive compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). The site does not review or include all companies or all available products.
Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer has just published their latest Spontaneous Escapes list, which has over 30 destinations on it.
Redeem Krisflyer miles online from now till 28 February 2019 to enjoy:
- 50% redemption discount off Economy Saver award rates for travel in Economy Class and
- Business Class redemptions at regular Economy Saver rates
The offer is valid for redemption flights to a wide range of destinations across the Singapore Airlines and SilkAir network, for travel from 1 to 31 March 2019 inclusive.
To qualify for the promotion, tickets must be issued between 15 – 28 February 2019, all dates inclusive, for travel between 1 – 31 March 2019 or 1 March – 30 April 2019 (for Los Angeles), all dates inclusive.
All travel must be completed by 31 March 2019 and 30 April 2019 (for Los Angeles).Seat availability is on a first-come-first-served basis.
Some Good DealsThere are some mileage bargains. In particular,
- You can fly one-way business class from Singapore to Beijing, Shanghai, Perth for just 20,000 miles
- You can fly one-way business class from Singapore to Auckland, Melbourne, or Sydney, for just 28,000 miles (economy class one way at only 14,000 miles)
- You can fly one-way business class from Barcelona or Rome to Singapore for 38,000 miles (or more European gateway in economy class at only 19,000 miles)
- You can fly one-way premium economy from Los Angeles to Singapore for 38,000 miles
Here are the list of destinations and promotions (breakdown by regions)
How to Redeem
- Log in to your KrisFlyer account with your KrisFlyer membership number and PIN at the top right corner of this page.
- Select ‘Book a Flight’ on your dashboard.
- Click ‘Redeem flights’ and select your travel details.
- Redemption discount will only be reflected in the booking summary panel after you have selected the flights.
How To Earn Singapore Krisflyer MilesSingapore Krisflyer miles are the easiest currency to earn across the board. They are major transfer partners of almost every credit card. If you need to top up your account, the best transferable point credit card offers to Singapore Airlines include the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card or American Express® Gold Card. The Chase Sapphire Preferred® is currently offering a 60,000-point welcome offer after spending $4,000 in the first 3 months, which transfer to Singapore Krisflyer miles at a 1:1 ratio. The American Express® Gold Card is currently offering 35,000 Membership Rewards points after spending $2,000 in the first 3 months, which transfer to Singapore Krisflyer miles at a 1:1 ratio.
Editorial Note: Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Comment Disclaimer: The responses in each article are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.