Air France – KLM Flying Blue has just published their Promo Rewards for August 2019. Redeem Flying Blue miles online from now until 31st August 2019 to enjoy up to a 50% redemption discount off Economy, Premium Economy and Business Class award rates.
Seat availability is on a first-come-first-served basis.
Highlights For This Month’s “Promo Rewards”
- Either direction between anywhere in Europe and Chicago for 43,500 miles per way in Business Class
- Either direction between anywhere in Europe and Vancouver for 44,625 miles per way in Business Class
- Either direction between anywhere in Europe and Boston for 17,250 miles per way in Economy Class
Here is a List of Destinations:
Short/Medium haul flights
Long haul flights
Important Details To Note:
- Promo reward tickets cannot be modified, cancelled or refunded.
- Original miles adopts a variable pricing model, unlike zone pricing from the typical frequent flyer program
- Promo reward tickets for medium- and short-haul flights depart from or arrive in Paris or Amsterdam.
- Promo reward tickets for long haul-flights depart from or arrive in Europe, as defined by IATA as the following countries: Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Austria, Balearic Islands, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Libya, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom and West Russia.
Air France – KLM Business Class, Premium Economy and Economy Class Products:
Air France – KLM currently operates a range of aircraft on these routes. Depending on the aircraft type and routing, you may be flying the regional or long haul Business/Economy Class products. Here are some examples:
Check out Sam’s review on Air France New Business Class Products here!
How Can I Transfer Miles To Flying Blue?
You can transfer miles from every major flexible credit card currency including American Express Membership Rewards Points, Chase Ultimate Rewards Points, Citi Thank You Rewards Points and Capital One Miles. Most transfer at a 1:1 ratio. Check with each individual program as some occasionally have bonus’s for transferring.
In addition to credit card points, you can also transfer partner hotel miles to Flying Blue, but I would avoid doing that as, the transfer ratios aren’t that great.
|AccorHotels||2,000 Le Club Points*||1,000 Award Miles|
|Hilton Honors||10 Honors Points*||1 Award Mile|
|World of Hyatt||1,250 Gold Passport Points**||500 Award Miles|
|IHG Rewards Club||10,000 Rewards Club Points||2,000 Award Miles|
Hurry! The “Promo Rewards” for June is up for a limited time only. Seats are limited, and redemption availability is on a first-come-first-served basis.