On 15th November, Cathay Pacific announced welcoming updates for their First and Business Class customers – from service, soft products to culinary offerings. The ultimate goal is to deliver “a more holistic, sensory experience”. If you are a person who enjoys relaxation, smell and healthy living, you will love these updates. (I am absolutely in these!)
Updates on First Class Service
To provide a relaxation in the mind, body and spirit, Cathay Pacific will:
- Offer a “service moment” where the cabin crew will present to you a welcome reception tray upon boarding that comes with a personalised welcome note, a hot towel and a glass of sparkling jasmine silver needle tea from JING.
- Add lighter options for mains and breakfast. The offer includes superfood bowls, lighter protein side dishes, cold pressed juices etc.
- Introduce new tableware – chinaware from Noritake, cutlery from Robert Welch and full-size wine glasses from Riedel
- Offer refreshed amenities and beddings from Bamford (600 thread count mattress and duvets, soft full size pillow and branded male and female amenity kit).
- Provide Botanic Pillow Mist from Bamford, during turndown service.
Updates on Business Class Service
To provide a sensory experience, Business Class passenger will have:
- A new range of bedding by Bamford (soft mattress topper, larger and plusher sleeping pillow and premium quality slippers) for long haul flights.
- 400 thread count pillowcase and a two piece duvet.
- A new amenity kit (unisex and available in four colours rotated throughout the year).
- New day blanket and plush pillow for short haul flights.