British Airways is now offering some great fares in First Class, for travel from UK to USA – starting from £1,854 round trip. Here are some sample fares:
- Inverness – Nashville for £1,854
- London – Chicago for £1,984
- Manchester – Boston for £2,209
- London – Washington for £2,102
Things To Note
- The above table is not an exhaustive list of destinations. Be sure to play around with the destinations and dates.
- Based on demand, prices may fluctuate. Prices above are quoted from British Airways. There are high chances that you can find a cheaper price on the travel agent website – more details below.
- Travel Period: March to November 2020 – with the lowest rate typically falls on July/August
- Booking Class: J on Intra Europe Business, A on International First
Find This Deal
One way to find the cheapest prices is through the website Momondo, which searches and compares prices across many travel sites.
Enter your departure and arrival city, your travel dates and desired travel class. The website will automatically find the best prices across the internet.
Alternatively, this deal can also be found on Google Flights and ITA Matrix, most often at a higher price.
British Airways First Class Product
Check out Sam’s review on British Airways First Class below.
Where Should I Credit This Ticket?
Check out where to credit. The ticket should book into fare code I for Business Class and fare code A for First Class, equalling some great earnings on the Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan. For example, round trip First Class from London to New York will earn you 30,986 base miles.
I strongly advocate crediting your flights to the Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan. Check out the post below to find out why.
As with all great deals, this wont last long. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a deal!
H/T: God Save The Points