Etihad Airways is currently offering 20% off on fares as part of a summer sale. The offer is valid on return and one-way journeys on flights booked directly through Etihad’s website using the promo code “SUMMERSPLASH“.
- Flight Booking: June 11 to June 14, 2023
- Travel Dates: July 1 to September 30, 2023
Etihad’s chief revenue officer, Arik De expressed his anticipation that the promotion would attract those who have not yet made their summer travel arrangements. However, the 20% discount only applies to the base fare and excludes taxes and surcharges.
*Note that the promotion does not include all destinations within Etihad’s network. It is also important to note that the airline’s Abu Dhabi base is among the notable exceptions.
Sample Flights Across Etihad Network
New York JFK (JFK) – Delhi (DEL) Starting From $1,523
Chicago (ORD) – Bangkok (BKK) Starting From $2,248
London Heathrow (LHR) – Sydney (SYD) Starting From £2,441
Washington (IAD) – Kuala Lumpur (KUL) Starting From $2,459
London Heathrow (LHR) – Bangkok (BKK) Starting From £2,161
Amsterdam (AMS) – Melbourne (MEL) Starting From €3,465
Frankfurt (FRA) – Singapore (SIN) Starting From €2,378
New York JFK (JFK) – Mumbai (BOM) Starting From $1,667
Manchester (MAN) – Male (MLE) Starting From £1,691
Terms & Conditions
- Valid on return and one-way journeys on Etihad-operated flights booked on the airline’s website using the promo code ”SUMMERSPLASH“.
- Flights and fare types are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Offer applies to adult fares only. No additional discount applies to child or infant fares.
- The offer does not apply to flights to and from the United Arab Emirates.
- In the case of ticket changes, your fare will be recalculated based on the best available fare for the route or date selected.
Alongside, Etihad is also offering up to 33% off on flights to and from Manchester to celebrate Manchester City’s triumphant season in securing a treble.