British Airways and American Airlines are offering some great Business Class fare for the summer 2023 season from Canada to European cities. This fare will help you reach instant British Airways Executive Club Bronze status(Oneworld Ruby) with just one round-trip flight.
The fare consists of British Airways and American Airlines flights between three Canadian cities (i.e. Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal) to European destinations all in business class cabins. As of now, I am seeing the pricing as low as $1,907.
Here are some of the dates and routes operated:
- Travel Dates: July 2023 thru September 2023
- Fare Class: I (Business)
- Canada – Europe: British Airways/American/Iberia
The fares below can be booked from American Airlines, British Airways and Iberia websites depending on the routes and airlines operated.
The return trip consists of the same airline as above. Here are some pricings I have found:
And here are the fare rules and conditions for the above itineraries:
- TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS: valid for travel commencing on/after 01JUL 23
- Minimum Stay
- TRAVEL FROM INBOUND TRANSATLANTIC SECTOR MUST COMMENCE NO EARLIER THAN 3 DAYS AFTER DEPARTURE OF THE OUTBOUND TRANSATLANTIC SECTOR. OR – TRAVEL FROM INBOUND TRANSATLANTIC SECTOR MUST COMMENCE NO EARLIER THAN THE FIRST SUN AFTER DEPARTURE OF THE OUTBOUND TRANSATLANTIC SECTOR
- Maximum Stay
- TRAVEL FROM LAST STOPOVER MUST COMMENCE NO LATER THAN MIDNIGHT 12 MONTHS AFTER DEPARTURE FROM FARE ORIGIN
- Changes are permitted at any time for the difference in fare. Changes subject to availability
- Refunds are not permitted
- Stopovers are permitted with a fee
Similar fare conditions apply for every other route.
Earning British Airways Executive Club Tier Points
As I mentioned above, this round-trip journey will be eligible for instant “Bronze” status (300 Tier Points requirement). When ticketed with British Airways, in each sector you will be earning (Double the Tier Points for return- trip):
- Montreal(YUL) – London(LHR): 140 Tier Points
- London(LHR) – Madrid(MAD): 40 Tier Points
With the fare class sold as “I class” you will be able to earn between 100% to 250% miles on either British Airways or Oneworld partner programs.