Note: Seat availability is on a first-come-first-served basis and there are limited availabilities for the summer months. It is best to book immediately if you have fixed travel plans.
Flying Blue Promo Rewards July 2023
Air France–KLM Flying Blue has published its Promo Rewards for July 2023 where you can redeem Flying Blue miles online through July 31, 2023, and enjoy between 25% to 50% redemption discount off Economy Class and Business Class on select routes.
The Flying Blue program uses dynamic award pricing which means, even with the discounts, the redemption rates may vary on certain flight schedules.
For this month’s promotions, you must book the flight by July 31, 2023, and travel by December 31, 2023. The promo rewards are especially great for transatlantic routes. Here are the discounts on long-haul routes:
- Save 25% off Economy Class awards(one-way) between Europe
- Boston(BOS): 11,250 miles
- Chicago(ORD): 11,250 miles
- Denver(DEN): 15,000 miles
- New York(JFK): 15,000 miles
- Quebec(YQB): 15,000 miles
- Austin(AUS): 18,375 miles
- Calgary(YYC): 20,000 miles
- Cancun(CUN): 20,000 miles
- Mexico City(MEX): 21,000 miles
- Los Angeles(LAX): 27,000 miles
- Mumbai(BOM): 31,125 miles
- Save 25% off Business Class(one-way) awards between Europe
- Toronto(YYZ): 55,000 miles
- New York(JFK): 55,000 miles
- Boston(BOS): 62,500 miles
- San Francisco(SFO): 65,000 miles
- Miami(MIA): 70,000 miles
- Bangkok(BKK): 70,000 miles
- Mexico City(MEX): 80,000 miles
As I mentioned above, I cannot give the fixed Business Class award pricing as the program is dynamic, however, I have found some great Business Cass awards as low as 55,000 miles.
Here are the discounts on short-haul intra-European and medium-haul routes:
- Save 25% off Economy Class awards(one-way) within Europe
- Paris – Marseille: 5,250 miles
- Paris – Nice: 6,000 miles
- Amsterdam – Budapest: 8,000 miles
- Amsterdam – Prague: 9,000 miles
- Paris – Budapest: 10,500 miles
- Paris – Bucharest: 12,500 miles
Here are some terms and conditions to take note of:
- Promo reward tickets are available for one-way and round-trip tickets paid with Miles
- Promo reward tickets issued can be changed or canceled for a fee of €50
- Promo reward tickets must be booked via www.airfrance.com or www.klm.com
Upgrade Business Class Award To La Première
On select transatlantic and Asian routes, Air France specially operates aircraft with its amazing La Première cabin. These luxurious First Class seats can be upgraded by cash at the check-in counter prior to your departure for a fee ranging from $1,500 up to $2,000. Therefore, if you want to try out this cabin, you can save a lot by doing it this way. For example, a one-way paid fare between Paris to New York generally cost up to $10,000 one way.
Air France–KLM’s Flying Blue program published the promo awards for July 2023 offering discounted award tickets on select routes where you can save between 25% ~ 50% off awards. Thankfully, I managed to find more promotional awards on the Business Class cabin too.