Sam Chui is the world's most established aviation and luxury travel influencer, blogger, and published author. Every year he travels upwards of 300,000 miles to test and share the experience onboard some of the finest fleet's in the sky.
His social media reached out to over 10 million viewers, and he has a subscriber base of over 500,000+ individuals.
Sam has the attention of thousands of business and luxury traveller, engaging them weekly with inspiring travel content and experiences. He is available for:
- Sponsorship opportunities across social media
- Creation and distribution of bespoke branded content
- Press Trips & Tours
- Interviews and speaking engagements.
For media query, please contact Sam here.
First Place, Photo Competition 2003 Airliners International Convention, Colombus, Ohio, USA
First Place, Photo Competition 2004 Airliners International Convention, Los Angeles, California, USA
Runner Up, Photo Competition 2006 National Aviation Press Club, Australia
Runner Up, Photo Competition 2009 National Aviation Press Club, Australia
Sam in the Press
- VICE - This is what a $20,000 Plane Tickets Get you
- Business Insider UK - Inside the Private Boeing 787
- Mirror UK - Inside the world's most luxurious private jet.
- Stern.de - Germany
- Bild.de - Germany
- 20 Minutes - Switzerland
- Business Traveler Middle East Magazine Feb 2017
- Plane Talking UK Podcast interview August 2016
- Review of Air3 book by Airline Rating
- Airline Japan Magazine (Japanese) 2015 feature of my trip report
- Thai Aero Magazine feature of my Iran Aviation Trip Nov 2014
- Air2 book review by Roger-Wilco
- JP4 Mensile di Aeronautica (Italian magazine in both Italian and English)
- With Philip Clark on ABC 702 Morning Radio Sydney, Australia
- With Ostersund Photography, Sweden